GameCube was released in the year 2001 and is really one of the most successful till date. It was a great initiation by Nintendo which was actually released to overcome the market established by Xbox and PlayStation 2.
It is one of the biggest gaming consoles being launched by Nintendo that offers more than 600 games to play on it.
GameCube is one of the best-selling gaming consoles till date that is perfectly designed to support online gaming through modem adapter. And can also be connected to advance platforms just with the help of a cable connection.
One can easily use various emulators to run this wonderful source on various platforms.
Best GameCube Emulators for PC, Android, MAC, and Linux
Here we are with five best GameCube emulators for that you will surely love to have. We have personally tested all these GameCube emulators and found relevant to mention here.
Coming up with the very first name in the list of best GameCube emulators, WhineCube Emulator. It is perfectly designed to support high-level emulation very conveniently. This GameCube emulator is being developed in C++ and offers very fast access over various platforms/ configuration.
Also, it can easily load and run DOL, ELF format to enjoy amazing graphics and sound effects effectively.
If you are willing to configure your device with WhineCube Emulator just keep in mind that it will not support any commercial games to run in; in fact, you can use this emulator for running few homebrew games.
Security is assured with WhineCube emulator and you can easily turn on and off the debug logging as per your preferences. It is really a dynamic compiler and interpreter that will make it quite easy to run various games on your device hassle-free.
Features of WhineCube Emulator
- Seamless configuration controls
- Fast access over various formats
- Supports high-level emulation easily
- Supports primitive HLE system
Pros of WhineCube Emulator
- Fastest GameCube emulator
- Well designed to access games on old PC’s as well
- Amazing graphics and sound support
Cons of WhineCube Emulator
- Bugs and crashes are usual
- Debug logging is default off
- Unavailability of DSP disassemble
Download Link- download from here
GC4iOS is another one of the best GameCube emulators in the list that is specifically designed to overcome the needs of iPad and iPhone users.
It is one of the most stable and buffers free platform that offers seamless access to users over various iOS devices. Playing off your favorite games even old Nintendo GameCube games on your smartphone is much relaxing and gaming emulator such as GC4iOS is one of the best among all.
Coming up with a very simple and quick interface, the tool is quite easy to install on your iOS device and it hardly takes your few seconds to accomplish the process successfully. The only thing you have to do for starting up the accessing phase is to do with the rooting part.
Features of GC4iOS Emulator
- Fully loaded with various advanced features to offer precise gaming with amazing background sound
- ROM supports 300 games
- Well designed to offer old and advanced Nintendo games
- Supports iOS devices
Pros of GC4iOS Emulator
- Offers seamless experience over various advanced and old Nintendo games
- Offers more than 300 games to enjoy on
- Can be run seamlessly on iOS devices
Cons of GC4iOS Emulator
- Not available on Apple Store
- Requires jailbreaking process to startup with
- Faces buffering or lagging issues often
- Slow accessing speed
Download Link- download from GitHub
Dolphin is one of the leading and best GameCube emulators in the market that is also considered to be a one-stop solution for various Nintendo games.
If you love to play on Nintendo games then Dolphin is one of the finest options that perfectly support games for GameCube, Wii and Nintendo 64.
This GameCube emulator is perfectly designed to enhance the gaming experience by 1440p. It means that you are now going to have more fun every time you startup with the new game.
It is an open-source, cross-platform GameCube emulator that can be effortlessly used on multiple devices. So just update your device with Dolphin Emulator to enjoy the high definition gaming experience at an easy end.
Features of Dolphin Emulator
- It is one of the finest game emulators that you can easily use for reloading the state easily if you already have saved it.
- Graphics have been improved a lot here due to the presence of anti-aliasing feature.
- You can enjoy your favorite toy games on 1080p resolution
- Wiimote and Nunchuck are being integrated to improve the gaming experience
Pros of Dolphin Emulator
- Perfectly designed to support three Nintendo systems
- Supports latest Nintendo gaming console Wii
- The seamless, stable and buffer-free gaming experience
- Includes features like Save the game and Load State
Cons of Dolphin Emulator
- Requires higher memory space to fun it
- Faces lagging issues often
- Requires high-end CPU to access
Download Link- download from official site
If you are willing to improve your gaming experience much more Cube is one of the finest options to choose on. Perfectly designed to run on various devices effectively, it is an open-source GameCube emulator that was purposely developed to run various homebrew games fully emulated. Amazing graphics, high-level sound and much more is there that this wonderful source is going to offer you.
Features of Cube Emulator
- Open-source emulator to enjoy on
- Regular updates that make it up to the mark
- Desing to run the commercial games hassle-free
- High-level sound and amazing graphics
Pros of Cube Emulator
- Background sound support is included
- Graphics are quite impressive
- Easy to use configuration controls
Cons of Cube Emulator
- Faces bugs and crashes issue often
- Does not supports commercial games
Being developed in the year 2005, it is one of the best emulators in the market that you can choose upon as a perfect option as best GameCube emulator. Amazing design, better graphics, mind-blowing background sound and much more is there that it offers to the users.
Although it is an incomplete emulator, still not bad at all. It is one of the fastest emulators that are perfectly being designed with advanced recompilation techniques. When we say it is incomplete emulator that means the development is still in progress and you might find some kind of glitches on the platform.
Features of GCEMU Emulator
- Fastest GameCube emulator to run various Nintendo games
- Incomplete emulator still owns some amazing features
- Includes advanced recompilation techniques
Pros of GCEMU Emulator
- Fast accessing
- Amazing background sound and graphics
- Better gaming experience
Cons of GCEMU Emulator
- Unstable emulator
- Bugs and crashes are often
Download Link- download from official GitHub site
Whether you are willing to enjoy your favorite Nintendo game on your PC, Windows or MAC devices, above mentioned best GameCube emulators will serve as the best for you. You can easily choose the one as per your preferences to enjoy the flawless gaming experience to enjoy on.
If you’re looking for iOS emulators for windows, please check this article.