In this article, we will explain you how to find someone on snapchat without username or number. If you recently created a Snapchat account and are interested to know how it works? What impressive things can you do on this popular Social media platform? Aside from looking for your friends and loved ones using their Username or Number. Here, we describe to you how to find someone on Snapchat Without Username or Number.
The easiest way to find and add Snapchat users is to type in the Snapchat username and add them to your list. Nevertheless, if you don’t know your friend’s Snapchat username, then what? Questioning, what will you do? There are enough tricks available using which you can simply find someone on Snapchat without a username.
This article points towards that, and here we enlist tips and tricks to find your friends without a username or number.
Add and Find Someone on Snapchat Without Number or Username on Android and iPhone.
1. Find Snapchat User with Snapcode:
Looking for colleagues on Snapchat is a cakewalk if you have their Snapcode. All you require to do is scan Snapcode using the Snapchat app, and you are good to go.
Simply follow the actions provided below to find friends using Snapcode:
- To find Snapchat friends, just ask them their Snapcode and save them to the Camera Roll images.
- Post this, start Snapchat on your mobile device, and navigate to your profile page.
- Here, tap on the Add Friends option.
- On the Add Friend page, press on the browse option present on the extreme right corner of the browse option.
- Now, choose a friend’s Snapcode from camera roll pictures and add them to your Snapchat friends list.
2. Find Snapchat Friends Nearby:
There is a way to find someone on Snapchat without a username and without Snapcode. Utilizing the “Find Nearby” feature of Snapchat, one can easily find Snapchat Friends nearby.
Before proceeding to the steps, make assured that your friends have the “Find Nearby” option enabled. Listed below are the actions to add your friends using the Find nearby option:
- Launch Snapchat application on your mobile device.
- Select the “Add Nearby” option. As soon as you tap on Add Nearby, Snapchat will look for your Snapchat friends. You can easily add them as per your wish.
3. Find Snapchat Users with Search:
Another simple way to find someone on Snapchat without username is to look for them using their names. Just follow the simple actions below to find Snapchat friends and have them on your friend’s list.
- Launch Snapchat on your smartphone.
- Tap on the option Add by Username.
- Type in your buddy’s name in the search box. If Snapchat sees anyone with the same username, you’ll be represented with a list of them.
- Search for your friend in the recommended list and add them as your friends on Snapchat.
Did you discover these tips to find someone on Snapchat without username easily? I am assured you will now be able to look for your dear ones even if you don’t know their username. Do leave your precious feedback in the comments section if you face any problems.